Hope Recovery is able to offer free support to survivors through the help of individuals and corporations. To increase our ability to provide more services in our community and online, please consider joining us as a volunteer.
Volunteer Training is offered online. Group facilitators and workshop presenters receive a minimum of 10 hours of classroom training before hands on experience. Continued training is ongoing according to the role. Any volunteer role that interacts with survivors of abuse and sexual trauma must have successfully passed a background check.
We attempt to offer training that works with your schedule.
- Article, Content, and Newsletter Writers
- Facebook Support Group Moderator
- Information & Research Assistance
- Prayer Partner Team Member
- Registration & Data Entry
- Support Group Facilitation
- Volunteer Recruitment
- Workshop Presenters